]I[ndefatigablezz
Cheatbusters Launched Itabim10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

]I[ndefatigablezz
Cheatbusters Launched Itabim10
]I[ndefatigablezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to INDEFATIGABLEZz.. ]EsT: Sep09 - 2014[
]Championship[ 2014 Soon this Summer Smile
Top posters
JUGGERNAUT (1522)
1522 Posts - 50%
350 Posts - 11%
257 Posts - 8%
uzair (160)
160 Posts - 5%
titans (156)
156 Posts - 5%
RBT (137)
137 Posts - 4%
King Kong (136)
136 Posts - 4%
don (133)
133 Posts - 4%
anksssss (129)
129 Posts - 4%
goldspot (89)
89 Posts - 3%
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE
I-ID: 333
I-PRO: 51
https://indefatigablezz.rpg-board.net

Cheatbusters Launched Empty Cheatbusters Launched

Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:25 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We have listened to the community, and we have created our own Cheat Busters service. We do have an agreement with RE to forward all evidence pertinent to an accused cheater and, we will have a list of all proven cheat accusations available for public viewing.

If you have solid evidence that a player is exploiting the game, then read the stickied posts in this Cheat Busters forum to find out how to submit your accusation.

I must make this clear however: cheat accusations are still prohibited from being posted here at AoE3 Heaven, UNLESS you submit these accusations to Cheat Busters.

Rules for Submitting a Cheating Accusation (Read this First!)

Anyone may submit a cheating accusation, however you must abide by the following rules.

1. You must have screen shots/recorded game/link to game stats for proof of your accusation. Posts, not containing evidence will be trashed. You must submit evidence - just saying someone cheated gets you nothing.

2. You must be civil - no need to go crazy and get in an uproar.

3. We are using the 3 Strikes rule before we send evidence to RE. In that sense, a person needs 3 confirmed instances of cheating before we will take action. The only exception to this is evidence where the accused blatantly cheats/admits to cheating.

4. All accuastions will be looked into by HG staff as well as 2 members who will assist HG staff.

5. Repeated false accusations will result in either a temporary ban or in extreme cases a permenant ban.

Note Once you make a complaint, only staff will able to reply, while the orginator can edit his original complaint. After staff has made a decision, the topic will become hidden from public view.

Players accused of cheating may e-mail staff with any evidence they have of the situation. However, you must have PROOF, an excuse is not wanted.

Myll_Erik - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CookieCrisp13 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LordKivlov - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

List of Proven Accusations

Starting off, we will be launching with the work that Age Sanctuary has already done on this subject. As such, we have linked their list of proven accusations, and will update this post with whomever we find.

Age Sanctuary List of Proven Accusations

Point Trading
V1c70r710uS
RememberTheName
1msOfLy
Fuertes
DEPRESA
MrEmpires
BusyBee
TAHughes
RHWilcox
exumerode
felipelemos
mrdoug
Warrimoo
Lyonard
SgntSharpe
_mNEFO_
_eccentric

for more information about this visit this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum