]I[ndefatigablezz
juggernuat,genuis vs kingkong, robin Itabim10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

]I[ndefatigablezz
juggernuat,genuis vs kingkong, robin Itabim10
]I[ndefatigablezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to INDEFATIGABLEZz.. ]EsT: Sep09 - 2014[
]Championship[ 2014 Soon this Summer Smile
Top posters
JUGGERNAUT (1522)
1522 Posts - 50%
350 Posts - 11%
257 Posts - 8%
uzair (160)
160 Posts - 5%
titans (156)
156 Posts - 5%
RBT (137)
137 Posts - 4%
King Kong (136)
136 Posts - 4%
don (133)
133 Posts - 4%
anksssss (129)
129 Posts - 4%
goldspot (89)
89 Posts - 3%
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE
I-ID: 333
I-PRO: 51
https://indefatigablezz.rpg-board.net

juggernuat,genuis vs kingkong, robin Empty juggernuat,genuis vs kingkong, robin

Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:45 am
MAP: yuctan
WINNER:juggernaut|xcg| (French), genuis (Russians)
LOSER: king-kong (Bristish), robin-hood (Dutch)
GAME DATE&TIME: 20/12/2010
GAME DURATION: 00:09:00
BONUS: no
GAME TYPE: (ONLY SUPREMACY)
GAME RECORDING FILE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RATED

Last edited by INDEFATIGABLE on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Kong
King Kong
VETERAN
VETERAN

PLAYER PROFILE
I-ID: 0
I-PRO: 0

juggernuat,genuis vs kingkong, robin Empty Re: juggernuat,genuis vs kingkong, robin

Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 am
Ohh you really posted it? Shame on you Wink

Don´t know what mistake Robin did, but cause of that it wasn´t even game. It was 2 vs 1 - so nonsense. But if you need such a victory bounce
King Kong
King Kong
VETERAN
VETERAN

PLAYER PROFILE

juggernuat,genuis vs kingkong, robin Empty Re: juggernuat,genuis vs kingkong, robin

Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 am
Lord Michal wrote:Ohh you really posted it? Shame on you Wink

Don´t know what mistake Robin did, but cause of that it wasn´t even game. He just said to me, he made a mistake. It was 2 vs 1 - so nonsense. But if you need such a victory bounce
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 am
omg king kong i also faced some of the noobest defeat just because of some bad partners or some partners did noob mistake, therefore you don't have to scream for that. lol as i have asked you before the game started that it will be I-wars so no further issue should be there lol...!
chiragmech31
chiragmech31
SEMI-PRO
SEMI-PRO

Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 am
sorry kingkong!!!!!

i got in mind that i took Bristish i put all the villeger on food not even a villeger on coin after that i realize that oh i am a Dutch so i got a colonial too late.
chiragmech31
chiragmech31
SEMI-PRO
SEMI-PRO

Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:01 pm
pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
chiragmech31
chiragmech31
SEMI-PRO
SEMI-PRO

Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:10 pm
this is mine noobest!!!

King Kong
King Kong
VETERAN
VETERAN

PLAYER PROFILE

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm
INDEFATIGABLE wrote:omg king kong i also faced some of the noobest defeat just because of some bad partners or some partners did noob mistake, therefore you don't have to scream for that. lol as i have asked you before the game started that it will be I-wars so no further issue should be there lol...!

It doesn´t seem to me that I´m sceaming for that lol Very Happy I just don´t think this is game which worth to be in I-WAR. We could easily make a new game,in same team with same nation. This wasn´t a game for me - nonsense is the right word. Game for I wars not at all... We all know that he is not noob, so it is something else, not the case you talking about. I don´t care about points, I care about justice and nice games, specially for I wars - this is not...as I said before. KK
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 pm
Lord Michal wrote:
INDEFATIGABLE wrote:omg king kong i also faced some of the noobest defeat just because of some bad partners or some partners did noob mistake, therefore you don't have to scream for that. lol as i have asked you before the game started that it will be I-wars so no further issue should be there lol...!

It doesn´t seem to me that I´m sceaming for that lol Very Happy I just don´t think this is game which worth to be in I-WAR. We could easily make a new game,in same team with same nation. This wasn´t a game for me - nonsense is the right word. Game for I wars not at all... We all know that he is not noob, so it is something else, not the case you talking about. I don´t care about points, I care about justice and nice games, specially for I wars - this is not...as I said before. KK

man i know what you mean to say bud, but as if you read my post i have said there i also got into some of the noobest kind of games where i got defeated and it was the same kind of situation for me as well, that's what i meant to say..! anyway i will now on take the I-wars seriously and will play according to the partners and situation and that's what team gaming is all about...! gg man ;D
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE

Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:39 pm
chiragmech31 wrote:this is mine noobest!!!

lol chirag (robin don't be embarrassed yourself lol it was an mistake and mistakes are from human only or if tell me you are of what species...! ;D;D;D;D;D
chiragmech31
chiragmech31
SEMI-PRO
SEMI-PRO

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am
after this game i can't sleep well...

and all day i just remembering this game that wtf i was done in this game.....

even in my office i can't do my work properly!!!

totally get mindless after this game....(also phone called the juggernaut)
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE

Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 am
some times it happen man don't think much about this game, as you think more about it you will feel like hell, so for recovering over it play a nice wining streak...! you will feel awesome.
RBT
RBT
VETERAN
VETERAN

Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:40 pm
.............i just want to play a game.......................
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum