]I[ndefatigablezz
 RTS-Sanctuary  New Administration Introduction Itabim10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

]I[ndefatigablezz
 RTS-Sanctuary  New Administration Introduction Itabim10
]I[ndefatigablezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to INDEFATIGABLEZz.. ]EsT: Sep09 - 2014[
]Championship[ 2014 Soon this Summer Smile
Top posters
JUGGERNAUT (1522)
1522 Posts - 50%
350 Posts - 11%
257 Posts - 8%
uzair (160)
160 Posts - 5%
titans (156)
156 Posts - 5%
RBT (137)
137 Posts - 4%
King Kong (136)
136 Posts - 4%
don (133)
133 Posts - 4%
anksssss (129)
129 Posts - 4%
goldspot (89)
89 Posts - 3%
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE
I-ID: 333
I-PRO: 51
https://indefatigablezz.rpg-board.net

RTS-Sanctuary  New Administration Introduction Empty RTS-Sanctuary New Administration Introduction

Thu May 05, 2011 8:52 pm

RTS-Sanctuary
New Administration Introduction

First off I would like to apologize for not being able to formally introduce myself earlier, I have been very busy with exams and other issues related to transferring data over to a new server, and other Voobly/RTSS related issues.

So I will start off. My name is Adam. I am currently 18 years old and attend University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB). I am a first year in the major of Computer Engineering. I have spent the past year or so working for Voobly all the way from a game moderator up to a developer. Through my experience I have learned a lot about coding as it is a passion for me. I speak English, a little Spanish, C, C++, Python, HTML, CSS, Java, Basic, and a little PHP. I hope that over time as our team helps this website to grow I will learn more scripting languages such as Java and PHP to help add more features to the website.

At the moment not much is going to change in regards to the website and the way things run here. We are looking into possibilities in the long run of combining RTSS and Voobly into one super server without the loss of any features for either side, but this will take some time.

We also are looking into adding some new games/portals here to help increase the size of the website. As always this website is dependent on your activity and donations to help keep this community alive. We are possibly planning a tournament for one of the games here to help boost the activity and bring old members back, if anyone would like to donate to such a tournament please feel free to PM me at anytime and we can discuss the situation.

Lastly I would like to thank all of the members here who helped with their generous donations to help keep this website alive. I would like to extend a special thanks to the following members for their large donations to this website: Matsujun, Velfare, KanataTouya, Zoppo, Polo_Blue, and Tvurt for their large donations to the website. As a thank you for donating to keeping the website alive we have given VIP memberships to anyone who donated, no matter how much or how little was donated. Of course anyone who donated a large amount was given a higher level of membership. For anyone who achieved a Platinum VIP I will soon be sending you information on how to access your new email @rts-sanctuary.com once we have finished moving over to the new server.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, anyone who has not received their VIP status who did donate to keep the website alive (Using the Voobly links) please PM me your account ID on Voobly and how much you donated so that I can give you your VIP. I could not match all of the names directly between our two websites.

I hope that together all of us can help this place grow and prosper. I ask that you help recruit your old friends back, post suggestions in the site suggestion section of the main forums, post recorded games, and do whatever is in your power to help this place grow and prosper Thank you and I hope that we can grow soon into something much larger than where we are at.

MasterGberry.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum