]I[ndefatigablezz
Altaf King & Brandy vs Whisky & Xplicit Itabim10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

]I[ndefatigablezz
Altaf King & Brandy vs Whisky & Xplicit Itabim10
]I[ndefatigablezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to INDEFATIGABLEZz.. ]EsT: Sep09 - 2014[
]Championship[ 2014 Soon this Summer Smile
Top posters
JUGGERNAUT (1522)
1522 Posts - 50%
350 Posts - 11%
257 Posts - 8%
uzair (160)
160 Posts - 5%
titans (156)
156 Posts - 5%
RBT (137)
137 Posts - 4%
King Kong (136)
136 Posts - 4%
don (133)
133 Posts - 4%
anksssss (129)
129 Posts - 4%
goldspot (89)
89 Posts - 3%
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
babuks
AMATUER
AMATUER

Altaf King & Brandy vs Whisky & Xplicit Empty Altaf King & Brandy vs Whisky & Xplicit

Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 pm
Winner: Whisky French & Xplicit Germans

Loser: Altaf King Russians & Brandy Germans

Map : Great Plains

Altaf King & Brandy vs Whisky & Xplicit 2jecvw7

One of the fabulous win I have against top players. Whisky played superb and it made the win easier.

The plan was the create musket and Uhlan. But whisky saw Altaf's barracks when he was making his. Even before finishing his barracks, Altaf brought 5 cossack shipment and made 5 musk. We lost the front base. I quickly made stable at the base. Altaf came after me with strelet, musket and cossacks and Brandy was killing Whisky's 2nd base making villagers. We were on backfoot.

Then my 5 uhlan shipment came and I made 5 more, Whisky managed some musketeers and we stopped this attack. Then some fierce battle in the middle near their front base where we were overpowered. Russian weakness against Cav showed and we took advantage. Brandy made lots of Uhlans but Whisky and I got him quickly and then went after Strelets.

Raided Altaf, killed his few vills, destroyed his tc. They came for last attack with Uhlans and Strelets. We killed all as Whisky too got cavs this time with some dragoons. They at the middle right section of the map we got all their villagers hunting, it was just gg.

JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE
I-ID: 333
I-PRO: 51
https://indefatigablezz.rpg-board.net

Altaf King & Brandy vs Whisky & Xplicit Empty Re: Altaf King & Brandy vs Whisky & Xplicit

Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Good one xplicit keep it going !!! Smile Like
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum