]I[ndefatigablezz
GETTING STARTED WITH VOBBLY...! Itabim10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

]I[ndefatigablezz
GETTING STARTED WITH VOBBLY...! Itabim10
]I[ndefatigablezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to INDEFATIGABLEZz.. ]EsT: Sep09 - 2014[
]Championship[ 2014 Soon this Summer Smile
Top posters
JUGGERNAUT (1522)
1522 Posts - 50%
350 Posts - 11%
257 Posts - 8%
uzair (160)
160 Posts - 5%
titans (156)
156 Posts - 5%
RBT (137)
137 Posts - 4%
King Kong (136)
136 Posts - 4%
don (133)
133 Posts - 4%
anksssss (129)
129 Posts - 4%
goldspot (89)
89 Posts - 3%
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE
I-ID: 333
I-PRO: 51
https://indefatigablezz.rpg-board.net

GETTING STARTED WITH VOBBLY...! Empty GETTING STARTED WITH VOBBLY...!

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to Voobly!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This guide will explain the steps necessary to begin utilizing the Voobly client and start playing your favorite multiplayer game online.
Carefully follow the steps below to make things as easy as possible.

Registering a user name and password

First, create a user name and password of your choice by completely filling out our registration form.
After completing the above form, you will have to agree to our Terms of Service before proceeding.

Next, Login using the same user name and password you just created.

Configuring your account and profile

This step is optional, but if you would like to update your account and profile information, you can do so at your my settings page.
For a more in-depth walk through on utilizing your my settings page please visit our Account Information FAQ.

Joining the gaming lounge of your choice

It's almost time to start playing! You can find a variety of games that Voobly offers by visiting Voobly Home
Browse the list until you find the game of your choice, then click that link to view the lounges for that game.
Each lounge on Voobly is thoughtfully designed to offer either a certain type of game play or a certain skill level of game play. Read lounge names carefully to join the lounge that is best suited for you.
Upon joining a lounge (for the first time), you will be prompted with Voobly software installations, which are essential in allowing you to access the Voobly Gaming Client. Allow the installations to go through their entirety before doing anything else. After your installations are finished, you will now be able to enter lounges for the game you have chosen.

Questions about playing on Voobly

At this point it is still not uncommon that you have questions or concerns about Voobly or the specific game you are playing. For your convenience, use the following FAQ documents below to aid you in your Voobly experience.
- If you have any questions about the Voobly community, or would like to become more involved, please visit our Community FAQ.
- If you are having any technical problems with Voobly or Voobly software, please visit our Technical FAQ.
- If you have any questions or concerns about issues dealing with a specific game, please visit our Games FAQ.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS PAGE:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum