]I[ndefatigablezz
GETTING STARTED WITH GAME RANGER Itabim10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

]I[ndefatigablezz
GETTING STARTED WITH GAME RANGER Itabim10
]I[ndefatigablezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to INDEFATIGABLEZz.. ]EsT: Sep09 - 2014[
]Championship[ 2014 Soon this Summer Smile
Top posters
JUGGERNAUT (1522)
1522 Posts - 50%
350 Posts - 11%
257 Posts - 8%
uzair (160)
160 Posts - 5%
titans (156)
156 Posts - 5%
RBT (137)
137 Posts - 4%
King Kong (136)
136 Posts - 4%
don (133)
133 Posts - 4%
anksssss (129)
129 Posts - 4%
goldspot (89)
89 Posts - 3%
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search

Go down
JUGGERNAUT
JUGGERNAUT
MASTER
MASTER

PLAYER PROFILE
I-ID: 333
I-PRO: 51
https://indefatigablezz.rpg-board.net

GETTING STARTED WITH GAME RANGER Empty GETTING STARTED WITH GAME RANGER

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:57 pm
GETTING STARTED WITH GAME RANGER

DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL.
GameRanger runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X.

CREATE A NEW FREE ACCOUNT.
GameRanger will prompt you to create a new GameRanger account or use an existing one, and you will need to enter your valid e-mail address. You should use the address your friends are most likely to know.

ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND LOGIN.
Within minutes you should receive a confirmation e-mail to activate your GameRanger account. If it's not in your inbox, try looking in your junk folder, and mark it as a trusted-sender, or "not spam." Adding the sender to your address book is also a good idea.

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS.
Under the Community menu, there are various options to invite your friends to try GameRanger. You can also search to see if they already have GameRanger accounts.

HOST OR JOIN A GAME.
To join an existing game, select a game room from the list and click Join Game. If the game room has a green dot next to it, then it is already playing. Some games do not allow you to join if they have already started. Alternatively, you can create a new game by clicking Host Game.
Anonymous

GETTING STARTED WITH GAME RANGER Empty Re: GETTING STARTED WITH GAME RANGER

Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:52 pm
Very well said Juggernaut.
Users must also note that when the host starts the game yours and the hosts game will start automatically. The game will load and then it will click multiplayer and LAN itself. if you are playing Age of Empires III Vanilla(Classic) then you will have to select the game of the host from a dropdown and click join. Other games( TWC, TAD) will directly take you to the game through direct IP.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum